Monday, February 12, 2018

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a great way to recap what you read and/or reviewed the previous week and to plan out your reading and reviews for the upcoming week. It's also a great chance to see what others are reading right now...you just might discover your next “must-read” book!

Kellee Moye, of Unleashing Readers, and Jen Vincent, of Teach Mentor Texts decided to give It's Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children's literature - picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit - join us! We love this meme and think you will, too. We encourage everyone who participates to visit at least three of the other kidlit book bloggers that link up and leave comments for them.

If you want to know more about what I've been reading, visit my Goodreads shelf.

Past Week on the Blog:
Celebrating Snowy Walks


Last Week in Books:

The Coming Week: I've started reading Shadowhouse Fall and am not sure what else will be up next. Have a great week.

**When editing another post, I inadvertently erased the reviews on this post. I may recreate them at some point, but may not.

2 comments:

  1. I have the Duran Duran graphic novel - but have yet to read it! This year, most definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also connected to the Duran Duran novel. Learning about Philippine history and culture was fascinating. I too connected to her losing her father because I lost mine at about the same age.
    Symptoms of Being Human was on my list of want to reads, but your review here reminded me to see if it is available from my local library. I just downloaded the audiobook and am excited to be listening to it soon!

    ReplyDelete